- All targets must be hung AT EYE LEVEL based on the shooter(s) position.
- Eye and Ear protection must be worn on the firing line at all times.
- Guest shooters must be signed in.
- Aiways maintain proper muzzle control when shooting.
- All firearms are to be uncased at the firing line with the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- Unattended firearms must be left unloaded, action open, and pointed in a safe direction.
- For rifles and handguns, all ammunition is permitted EXCEPT: armour piercing, incendiary, or tracer rounds.
- Targets must be constructed of paper (no glass, cans, etc.)
- Targets must not be photographs of individuals (boss, ex, etc.)
- Always ensure rounds are striking the backstop not side berms.
- In the event that another member calls a “CEASE FIRE” you must:
- stop shooting immediately
- unload your Firearm
- step back from firing line
- Observe all rules posted.
Please ensure that you have read and understand all safety rules and regulations before using the range and CDFGC Facilities.