- Use paper targets or range supplied metal targets only. Metal targets must be authorized by the club.
- No shooting at buildings, trees, bottles, pieces of metal, plastic bottles, etc.
- Don’t shoot above the banks of the allocated ranges. It may endanger farmers or people living in the area.
- Don’t shoot Rifles at Targets on the pistol range.
- Use of the trap or skeet equipment is with an authorized agent. No Exceptions.
- Do not burn donuts with vehicles on the grass or parking areas.
- The times and dates of operation must be enforced.
- Archers shoot at the targets only; don’t shoot high into the air, or out of the range area.
- Members bringing Guests onto the range need to give the Guests the orientation, sign orientation acknowledgement and sign Guest Liability Waiver before using the range.
- Guests who use the range more than twice should be signed as members.
- Use good housekeeping; keep the areas clean; take your garbage with you; including used targets.
- Maintain good housekeeping, it is your range.
Download and print a copy of the Range Protocol for your records.