- Use paper targets or range supplied metal targets only, metal targets MUST BE AUTHORIZED by the CDFG Club.
- No shooting at buildings, trees, bottles, pieces of metal or plastic bottles etc.
- Don’t shoot above the bans of the allocated ranges, it may endanger other farmers or people living in the area.
- Don’t shoot rifles at Targets on the pistol range.
- Use of the trap or skeet equipment is with an authorized agent. NO EXCEPTION.
- Do not burn donuts with vehicles on the grass or the parking areas.
- The times and dates of operation must be enforced.
- Archers must shoot at the archery range only: don’t shoot high into the air, or out of the range area.
- Members bringing Guests onto the range need to give the Guests the orientation, sign orientation acknowledgement and sign Guest Liability Waiver before using the range.
- Guests who use the range more than twice should be signed as members.
- Use good housekeeping, keep the areas clean, take your garbage with you, including used targets.
- Maintain good housekeeping. It is your range.
Download and print a copy of the Range Protocol for your records.